Land Rover air filters helps keep the air entering the engine clean and free from debris. It is designed to trap and remove particles from the air and prevent them from entering the engine.
How Often to Replace Air FilterOver time, the filter media becomes clogged with dirt and debris, reducing its effectiveness. It is recommended to change the air filter every 12,000 to 15,000 miles or once a year, whichever comes first, to ensure optimal performance.
Signs to Replace Air Filter
- Reduced engine performance: A clogged air filter can restrict the amount of air that reaches the engine.
- Decreased fuel efficiency: A dirty air filter can also cause your vehicle to use more fuel than necessary.
- Unusual engine sounds: If you hear unusual noises, such as a wheezing or whistling sound coming from the engine, your air filter may be clogged.
- Dirty air filter: If you open your air filter housing and notice the filter is visibly dirty, it's time to replace it.
- Check engine light: A clogged air filter can cause the check engine light to come on.
Shop and Save on Genuine Land Rover Air Filters
If you need to replace your current air filter, Land Rover Annapolis has what you need. Most of our in-stock parts ship within 24 hours, while orders may take 2-3 business days to process. If you have questions, please contact our team today.
No results found for "air filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!