Oil filters help keep the oil in your Land Rover SUV clean and contaminant-free. Its main purpose is to trap and remove particles and debris from the oil that may damage parts of the engine.
When to Replace Oil Filters
Over time, your oil filter may become clogged with dirt and debris, reducing effectiveness. Changing the filter every second oil change is recommended to ensure optimal engine performance and longevity. Here are some signs that it may be time to replace your oil filter:
- Decreased engine performance: A clogged or dirty oil filter can reduce the engine's performance by restricting oil flow to the engine.
- Strange engine noises: A worn or clogged oil filter can cause unusual engine noises, such as knocking or ticking sounds.
- The engine warning light turns on: Many vehicles have a dashboard warning light that indicates when the oil filter or oil needs to be changed.
- Poor fuel efficiency: A clogged oil filter can cause the engine to work harder, which leads to increased fuel consumption.
Purchase Genuine Land Rover Oil Filters Today
The auto parts store at Land Rover Annapolis hs a wide selection of oil filters for your specific model. Please feel free to browse our catalog and place an order when you're ready to get started. Most in-stock parts ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team.
No results found for "oil filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!